How can local government work with entrepreneurs and tap into local start-ups to deliver better results?
How has your local government organization been engaging with the local tech and start-up scene? Want to take it to the next level and at the same time produce tangible results for your organization and community?
Join us on September 28, for a discussion with Jay Nath, Chief Innovation Officer for the City and County of San Francisco and Deborah J Acosta, Chief Innovation Officer for San Leandro, CA about a new and very innovative program–Startup in Residency (STIR)! Local government organizations big and small can learn to tap into their own local startup community, helping them develop their businesses and at the same making government function more responsively and effectively. It’s win-win!
OTHER KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Benefits of tapping into base of entrepreneurs
- Steps you can take now to start engaging with local start-up community
- How to build a similar program and communicate how to work with local governments
- About the STIR program and how your organization can get involved!
At the end of the session, there is a Q&A planned to answer any questions you may have!
Alliance Members: $49
- January 19 - September 28, 2020
- 09:00 am 05:00 pm
- Registration Deadline: 09/28/2017
- Member Price:$49.00