The Value of Belonging
How does the Alliance inspire innovation and help advance your community?
By Being the Premier Resource for Emerging Practices
Through content such as:
- Newsletters highlighting current innovations across all levels of local government.
- Local Government Solutions e-Journal that spotlights Alliance Corporate Partners through case-studies.
- Case Studies and Innovation Awards provide insight into the newest trends, prepared for the annual Transforming Local Government Conference.
- GovNews featuring brief updates from the Alliance community.
- Announcements and commentary that shows the Alliance and its partners in action.
Helping you gain a Learning Edge:
- Virtual Events on emerging topics vital to local government, highlighting solution. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in a specific topic, presenting as a panelist on a future session, or would like information about our OnDemand content of past event recordings and materials.
- Workshops covering a wide range of topics, delivered to your community. The Alliance offers organization-specific or regional workshops on a variety of topics.
- Transforming Local Government Conference brings together the innovative thinkers working to transform local government.
- BIG Ideas is an invitation only event that gathers progressive leaders to explore critical issues for the future of local government.
With industry leading research:
- Enhanced Research Partnership with Arizona State University, the #2 ranked school for local government management, to promote research and dissemination of emerging and leading practices.
- Collaborations with local government practitioners and academia to identify and fund research on topics that will have impact on the profession.
Building Cultures of Innovation
- Innovation Academy: A tested framework local governments can use to integrate the innovation process into their organization.
- Ambassador Program: Connects champions within member organizations, building their innovation skills and connecting them to resources and tools of the Alliance.
Connecting Thought Leaders
- Check out our current Member List to find your local government peers driving innovation and transformation across North America!
Check out our Resource Menu for a full list of programs and member resources. Through the wide variety of offerings, we are accessible and valuable to all levels of your organization. Guided by our vast network and the Alliance team, our goal is to Inspire innovation to advance your community.
Call 888.496.0944, Option 3, or email our Community Relations Team for more information on how to leverage these benefits for your organization.