The Value of Belonging
How does the Alliance inspire innovation and help advance your community?
By Being the Premier Resource for Emerging Practices
Through content such as:
- Monthly Transformations e-newsletter, highlighting current innovations across all levels of local government.
- Local Government Solutions e-Journal that spotlights Alliance Corporate Partners through case-studies.
- Case Studies and Innovation Awards provide insight into the newest trends, prepared for the annual Transforming Local Government Conference.
- GovNews featuring brief updates from the Alliance community.
- What's New highlights announcements and commentary that shows the Alliance and its partners in action.
Helping you gain a Learning Edge:
- Webinars on emerging topics vital to local government, highlighting solution.
- Workshops covering a wide range of topics, delivered to your community. The Alliance offers organization-specific or regional workshops on a variety of topics.
- Transforming Local Government Conference brings together the innovative thinkers working to transform local government.
- BIG Ideas is an invitation only event that gathers progressive leaders to explore critical issues for the future of local government.
- OnDemand store featuring our catalog of recorded webinars, innovation bundles, and digital docs to enhance your knowledge base.
With industry leading research:
- Enhanced Research Partnership between Arizona State University, the Alliance and ICMA to promote research and dissemination of emerging and leading practices.
- Collaborations with local government practitioners and academia to identify and fund research on topics that will have impact on the profession.
Building Cultures of Innovation
- Innovation Academy: A tested framework local governments can use to integrate the innovation process into their organization.
- Ambassador Program: Connects champions within member organizations, building their innovation skills and connecting them to resources and tools of the Alliance.
Connecting Thought Leaders
- Ask & Answer: An online community of local government professionals that fosters rich content, social networking and knowledge exchange on a global scale.
- Forums: Both face-to-face and virtual forums connect organizations facing similar issues to solve challenging problems.
- Job Center: The leading resource for posting employment opportunities and viewing openings in local government; members receive special benefits when posting.
Through the wide variety of offerings, we are accessible and valuable to all levels of your organization. Guided by our vast network, resources and the Regional Directors assigned to support you, our goal is to Inspire innovation to advance your community.
Call 888.496.1096 or email your Regional Director for more information on how to leverage these benefits for your organization.