New! Members-Only Virtual Learning Events All Access Pass
Utilize the Alliance’s Learning Edge program and keep current with emerging local government innovations, showcase your innovative solutions, and connect with your peers at least twice a month as part of the Alliance for Innovation’s e-learning program.
As a benefit of membership with the Alliance for Innovation, members enjoy discounted pricing on all virtual learning events offered throughout the year. We want to make it easier for members to take advantage of our live virtual learning events. We are proud to offer a streamlined way to provide easy access to these organization-wide trainings at an even deeper discount and remove barriers that may have preventing you from taking advantage of this program.
- Organizations may purchase a package of unlimited virtual learning events (VLEs) for 12-months for only $750.
- This package will be an option included with membership renewal for easy purchasing.
- For members who are in the middle of a membership period, you can take advantage of this program by paying a prorated rate until your membership renewal is due.
This is a substantial value for organization-wide training for employees, not only at a deep discount from individual purchase, but also provides significantly broader access to all virtual learning event content to all employees in an organization (rather than individuals).
How Do I Sign Up?
Get your All Access Pass today by following these three easy steps:
- Contact us via email or at 888.496.0944, Option 1, to obtain information about the cost for your organization to get started.
- Enroll in program and communicate expanded access and opportunity to your organization – the Alliance can help you use existing communication tools to share the information with your employees!
- Check out the Alliance calendar and begin taking advantage of expanded learning opportunities.
All Access Pass subscribers should use a special link on the event page to register for the events.
|City of Alexandria, MN||Janaury 2019|
|Asheville, NC||October 2019|
|Athens-Clarke County Unified Gov't, GA||September 2019|
|City of Austin, TX||September 2019|
|Borough of State College, PA||December 2019|
|City of Brisbane, CA||October 2019|
|City of Clearwater, FL||September 2019|
|Coconino County, AZ||June 2019|
|City of Columbia, SC||June 2019|
|City of Dublin, OH||March 2019|
|City of Dubuque, IA||June 2019|
|City of Ferndale, MI||June 2019|
|City of Fort Lauderdale, FL||July 2019|
|City of Glendale, AZ||June 2019|
|Hennepin County, MN||June 2019|
|Jefferson County, CO||January 2019|
|City of Kerrville, TX||May 2019|
|City of Las Vegas, NV||July 2019|
|City of Lethbridge, AB||December 2018|
|Town of Longboat Key, FL||September 2019|
|City of Manassas, VA||June 2019|
|City of Mesa, AZ||June 2019|
|City of Mesquite, TX||October 2019|
|City of Modesto, CA||January 2019|
|Municipal Technical Advisory Service - University of Tennessee||September 2019|
|City of Park City, UT||July 2019|
|Powhatan County, VA||August 2019|
|Town of Queen Creek, AZ||July 2019|
|City of Raleigh, NC||June 2019|
|City of Renton, WA||August 2019|
|City of Rosemount, MN||March 2019|
|City of Salinas, CA||April 2019|
|San Mateo County, CA||June 2019|
|City of Somerton, AZ||June 2019|
|City of Tempe, AZ||March 2019|
|City of Tucson, AZ||October 2018|
|City of Tyler, TX||May 2019|
|City of Virginia Beach, VA||March 2019|
|City of Webster City, IA||March 2019|
|City of Wheat Ridge, CO||February 2019|