Across industries and markets, different estimates of the cost of Procurement run from a low of $35.00 to a high of at least $138.00. The numbers are developed from academic studies, internal tracking and anecdotal records. All with varying degrees of accuracy and methodology. This presentation is intended to give the participant the tools and insight to develop accurate internal data and be empowered to identify costs associated as well as mitigation strategies.
We will also make available an Excel workbook with calculators for determining internal costs.
Join Us and Bret Conard, Vice President Sales and Marketing at Edict Systems, as we will identify:
- Which components/systems comprise P2P
- How to determine accurate costs
- Various formulae for allocating costs to transactions
- Benchmarking data for Average, High Performing and BoB organizations
The Session Goals:
- Enable participants to identify costs
- Enable participants to develop mitigation strategies for the costs
- Enable participants to develop reporting strategies to track improvement
This informational, partner webinar has been made free by Edict Systems!
Have questions? Contact Ryan Spillers, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or pocket it for now until the Q&A during the live session!
- March 21, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 03/21/2019
- Member Price:$0.00