Join Rick Cole for a conversation on antifragile local government.
Rick Cole’s story made the headlines recently with his resignation letter as a resounding call for why and how Local Governments should make changes now. Join Joel Carnes, CEO of the Alliance for Innovation, and Rick Cole, Former City Manager at the City of Santa Monica, as they talk about the challenges and opportunities to implementing 21st Century local government principles. They will discuss why Local Government must move beyond mere resilience to become antifragile. An antifragile organization is one that thrives in reaction to outside stressors - leveraging those stressors to purposefully facilitate development, growth, and renewal. They…
- Focus on outcomes, not output
- Attract and unleash great talent
- Are built for long-term fiscal sustainability
- Run on real data, in real time
- Actively build trust and accountability
- Flexible structures, achieving outcomes through collaboration and partnership
For Alliance for Innovation Members only: Following the webinar you will be invited to attend a small group “office hours” workshop with Rick. You will have the opportunity to bring their specific challenges for guidance and coaching.
- June 25, 2020
- 11:00 am 12:00 pm PT
- Registration Deadline: 06/25/2020
- Member Price:$0.00