Register Here - Lunch included
What you can expect:
- Hear from Action-leaders from the private, non-profit and academic sectors
- Share and learn about innovations regionally and nationally
- Opportunity to connect and adapt ideas
Innovation Labs are a new program the Alliance is holding to bring together leaders from across the country at all levels of local government looking to share, collaborate, and adapt solutions to civic trust and engagement.
The event will kick off with a panel of action & thought leaders experts on the topic from the private, non-profit, and academic sectors:
- Jason Reece, Senior Associate Director at Kirwan Institute, Ohio State University
- Jill Clark, Associate Professor at John Glenn College of Public Affairs, Ohio State University
- Ray Kingsbury, Director of Citizen Engagement at City of Montgomery
- Ryan Burke, Founder and Creative Director at Slate Communications
- Valerie Lemmie, Director of Exploratory Research at Charles F. Kettering Foundation
All attendees will receive a copy of survey results of the top innovations communities have introduced addressing the challenges around civic engagement and trust. Following the panel, attendees will discuss and prioritize the innovations working in other parts of the country to determine what ideas could work in their organizations.
Individuals from all organizations, departments, and levels are invited if you are interested in informing and inspiring innovation to build civic trust and engagement. Lunch is included. SPACE IS LIMITED.
This is part two of a three part series.
|When:||Thursday, April 28 from noon to 2:30pm|
|Where:||Dublin Service Center - Training Center, 6555 Shier-Rings Road, Dublin, OH 43016|
|Alliance or OCMA Members: $25
|Questions contact Greg Stopka, Central Regional Director, at 1-866-778-8067 or email@example.com.|
- August 18 - April 28, 2019
- 12:00 pm 02:30 pm
- Dublin, OH 43016
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available