Register Here - Lunch included
What you can expect:
- Hear from Action-leaders from the private, non-profit and academic sectors
- Share and learn about innovations regionally and nationally
- Opportunity to connect and adapt ideas
Innovation Labs are a new program the Alliance is holding to bring together leaders from across the country at all levels of local government looking to share, collaborate, and adapt solutions to civic trust and engagement.
The event will kick off with a panel of action & thought leaders experts on the topic from the private, non-profit, and academic sectors:
1. Richard and Irina Fursman, Chief Facilitators and Organization Development Consultants, HueLife
2. Craig Waldron, Lecturer-Director of Public Administration Program, Hamline University
3. Claire Bouchard, Client Services Director, Slate Communications
4. Todd Streeter, Principal Consultant, Community Collaboration
All attendees will receive a copy of survey results of the top innovations communities have introduced addressing the challenges around civic engagement and trust. Following the panel, attendees will discuss and prioritize the innovations working in other parts of the country to determine what ideas could work in their organizations.
Individuals from all organizations, departments, and levels are invited if you are interested in informing and inspiring innovation to build civic trust and engagement. Lunch is included. SPACE IS LIMITED.
This is part one of a two part series.
|When:||Thursday, June 2 from noon to 2:30pm|
|Where:||Bunker Hills Event Center: 12800 Bunker Prairie Drive, Coon Rapids, MN 55448
|Alliance and MCMA Members: $25
|Questions contact Greg Stopka, Central Regional Director, at 1-866-778-8067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- December 16 - June 02, 2019
- 12:00 pm 02:30 pm
- Coon Rapids, MN 55448
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available