Register Here - Lunch included
What you can expect:
- Hear from Action-leaders from the private, non-profit and academic sectors
- Share and learn about innovations regionally and nationally
- Opportunity to connect and adapt ideas
Innovation Labs are a new program the Alliance is holding to bring together leaders from across the country at all levels of local government looking to share, collaborate, and adapt solutions to civic trust and engagement.
The event will kick off with a panel of action & thought leaders experts on the topic from the private, non-profit, and academic sectors:
1. Marilu Goodyear, Associate Professor, School of Public Affairs, University of Kansas
2. Shannon Portillo, Associate Professor, School of Public Affairs, University of Kansas
3. Jen Wilding, Director, Consensus
4. Mid America Regional Council (M.A.R.C.)
5. Chris Adams, President, Balancing Act
All attendees will receive a copy of survey results of the top innovations communities have introduced addressing the challenges around civic engagement and trust. Following the panel, attendees will discuss and prioritize the innovations working in other parts of the country to determine what ideas could work in their organizations.
Individuals from all organizations, departments, and levels are invited if you are interested in informing and inspiring innovation to build civic trust and engagement. Lunch is included. SPACE IS LIMITED.
This is part one of a two part series.
|When:||Tuesday, May 10 from noon to 2:30pm|
|Where:||City Hall - 100 East Santa Fe, Olathe, KS
|Alliance Members: $25
|Questions contact Greg Stopka, Central Regional Director, at 1-866-778-8067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- April 18 - May 10, 2019
- 12:00 pm 02:30 pm
- Olathe, KS 66061
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available