Does your organization aspire to be not just innovative, but a high performing, continuously improving local government that garners national recognition? Look no further. In this session on May 24, Terri Runyan, Performance Excellence Program Manager with the City of Fort Collins, Colorado sheds some light on their journey to organizational excellence and shares how you can set your organization on the same, results oriented path!
About the Award
In late 2017, the City of Fort Collins, Colorado became the first Alliance for Innovation member and one of only three local governments in the past 30 years to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, “a Presidential-level honor celebrating that recognizes sustainable excellence through visionary leadership, organizational alignment, systemic improvement and innovation. The award is the highest honor a municipal organization can achieve for performance excellence in innovation, efficiency and leadership.”
- Baldrige Award process
- Review of the application criteria & categories such as;
- Leadership, Strategy, Customer focus, Measurement analysis, Workforce, Process improvements, cyber security, Results
- Next steps
- Fort Collins wins coveted presidential award for performance excellence
- Press Release: City of Fort Collins Wins Malcolm Baldrige Award
- Press Release: “Best of the Best” Win U.S. National Excellence Honor
Have questions? Contact Ryan Spillers, Program Coordinator at email@example.com or pocket it for now until the Q&A during the live session!
- May 24, 2018
- 01:00 pm 02:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 05/25/2018
- Member Price:$49.00