Space is limited.
Join Environment Protection Agency experts and local government staff in this webinar designed to provide background on integrated planning and green infrastructure approaches to achieving water quality objectives and meeting Clean Water Act requirements. The presentation will include perspective from local government staff with firsthand experience in planning for and implementing these approaches for improved stormwater management.
You will discuss:
- How local governments can use integrated planning approaches to address Clean Water Act requirements in efficient and cost-effective ways.
- Green infrastructure approaches to managing stormwater sustainably while providing a variety of environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Experiences of a local government manager in implementing integrated planning and green infrastructure approaches to stormwater and wastewater management.
- Loren Denton, Chief of the Municipal Enforcement Branch; Water Enforcement Division; Office of Civil Enforcement; Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance; US EPA
- Jamie Piziali, Industrial Permitting Program; Water Permits Division; Office of Wastewater
- Dave Cedarholm, Town Engineer; Town of Durham, New Hampshire
Audience: City Managers and local officials who direct work on planning, finance, regulatory compliance, infrastructure building and maintenance, public works, and transportation.
Limited space, click here to register.
- February 18 - March 28, 2020
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available