All times are EST
...to tell the truth about how to “do” innovation when it’s hard, when people are skeptical, or it’s brand new!
You know those deep conversations you have with peers and friends…When were you most afraid about innovation? Are you future-ready? The best conversations we have with our peers often happen in the hallways, or at the bar, or at conferences. At TLG 2017, a bunch of us gathered around after the bar was open, to talk about innovation led by these folks…
Join Rebecca Ryan and a panel of change makers - Lynne Penke with Hennepin County, MN; Ben Thurgood & Tadd Wille with the City of Tacoma, WA; and Linda Harris of City of Decatur, GA on October 3, for an unconventional conversation about what they’re working on, what's coming, what’s promising, and their predictions for local government. You’ll leave feeling like you were listening to a conversation among friends, with the benefit of not having to pay the bar tab!
Other session takeaways:
- How “junior” innovators manage up, and get buy in from their (hesitant) leaders
- What’s new in citizen engagement and accountability
- The “weak signals” that smart governments are paying attention to these days
- August 18 - October 03, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:00 pm
- Registration Deadline: 10/03/2017
- Member Price:$49.00