$25 for Alliance and UMANT Members/$49 for Non-Members (Lunch included)
What you can expect:
- Share and learn about the new ideas addressing the hot challenges in Texas
- Build relationships with the emerging leaders in Texas
- Hear from experts on the topics of citizen engagement, workforce of the future, and community policing.
Local governments are facing new challenges and coming up with innovative answers on a daily basis, but how do you stay in touch to hear about the shared issues and learn novel solutions? Join the Alliance for Innovation and Urban Management Assistants of North Texas to hear from leaders addressing the hot topics in Texas and share your topic ideas. Topics to be discussed include:
- Workforce of the Future/Innovative Culture: Leonard Martin, City Manager for City of Carrollton
- Citizen Engagement: Larry Schooler, Community Engagement Manager for the City of Austin
- Community Policing: Brian E. Harvey is the Chief of Police for the City of Allen
Every Alliance and UMANT member and those interested in learning more about the program are invited. You are also encouraged to bring one guest from another community or organization. Lunch is included. SPACE IS LIMITED.
- July 08 - September 22, 2020
- 11:00 am 02:00 pm
- Allen, TX 75013
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available