If you cannot attend the Annual Conference in Charlotte this year, you can get the tools and resources you need to succeed by attending virtually. The Virtual Annual Conference brings to you real-life practices and actionable solutions you can share with your team, so register today!
The top six reasons why you should consider attending the Virtual Annual Conference:
- It is affordable. Members: $199, Non-Members: $299; for the only Virtual Conference focused on the issues that are important to local government managers. After the conference ends, you can purchase access to view the archived content online through September 18, 2015 (not including the Keynotes).
- It is live and over the Internet. 19 selected conference educational sessions with synced PowerPoint Presentations.
- Professional development for you and your staff. For just one fee, your entire staff can participate. No travel expenses, no time away from the office.
- You can actively participate. Join in on question-and-answer sessions with presenters, along with the live audience.
- You can receive credit. Virtual Conference content can be used to fulfill the ICMA Credentialed Manager and Credentialed Manager Candidate annual professional development commitment.
- Extended learning. All Virtual Annual Conference registrants have access to archived sessions for one year after the event. Note: keynote speaker sessions will only be available for 60 days after the event.
The ICMA Virtual Annual Conference is another example of our commitment to bringing professional development to professionals in local-government management wherever they are.
Spread the Word, Post a Badge:
Let us know you are attending by posting a conference badge and tweeting to @ICMAConference (tweet about the Conference using #ICMA14IMGOINGVIRTUAL) and like us on Facebook and click on the Conference Event.