ICMA Center for Management Strategies
This work represents the latest research project of the Enhanced Research Partnership of ICMA, the Alliance for Innovation and Arizona State University’s Center for Urban Innovation. You’ll have access to a suite of services and products designed to assist local government managers in navigating the complex work of understanding and analyzing the concept of collaboration in service delivery.
Underwritten with the support of ICMA Strategic Partner CH2M HILL, this work features:
- an assessment tool to help facilitate dialogue in local governments about collaborative service delivery;
- a research summary of findings on the topic;
- case studies showing deployment of the approach;
- training programs on the topic; and,
- service providers who can provide technical assistance to local governments who may need support in analyzing collaborative service opportunities or through direct provision of collaborative service delivery.
Other leading practice areas, along with preferred providers, featured in the booth include: High Performance Organizations, Performance-Based Budgeting, Civic Engagement, and Data-Driven Communities.
In addition, you can attend an ICMA University Forum entitled “Collaborative Service Delivery is All Well and Good, But is it Right for Me?” on Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 12:45 p.m. presented by ICMA, Arizona State University and the Alliance for Innovation. For more information on the ICMA Center for Management Strategies visit icma.org/strategies.