Take a look at these resources, which can help you achieve your retirement savings goals:
- Starting October 20, ICMA-RC will be hosting a National Save for Retirement Week webinar series that covers several retirement-related topics.
- The College Investor has established this guide for recent college graduates to get started on saving for retirement.
- In 2014 PM magazine published this article outlining the current health of compensation packages in local government, why it is important for the next generation to have a plan, and steps to take to improve retirement plans.
- If you are looking to revamp your organization’s retirement plan, check out the Denver Employee Retirement Plan (DERP).
- U.S. News & World Report published this blog post online, 5 career checkpoints on the road to retirement, to help you save in the beginning and middle of your career.
- Do you know if you are ready for early retirement? This blog post outlines 5 indicators.
- Forbes has 5 tips on how to save $1 million for your retirement. The first tip is to start early!
Check out ICMA's In the Know blog post on this topic for more information.