(Currently archived, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
The Alliance delivers virtual learning to your organization, saving your time and travel cost, while allowing you to connect with your peers across the nation. Different delivery formats are offered to meet your learning needs:
Hosting an average of three e-learning opportunities per month, these timely sessions cover items such as:
- Emerging topics vital to local government
- Featured Transforming Local Government case studies and award winners
- Manager Forums that provide insights on the profession and community issues from the thought leaders in the industry
- Corporate Partner case studies spotlighting solutions to today’s local government needs
Live Event Pricing
Live virtual learning events cost $49 for Alliance member organizations and $99 for non-members.
Corporate Partner sessions are offered free for members and non-members.
Registrants receive a recording of the session, which can be viewed and accessed for up to 60 days at no additional cost.*
Materials and post-session discussion guides are included to assist local governments in making the learning experience actionable for their organization.
New! Members-Only All Access Pass to Live Events
Utilize the Alliance’s Learning Edge program and keep current with emerging local government innovations, showcase your innovative solutions, and connect with your peers at least twice a month as part of the Alliance for Innovation’s e-learning program.
As a benefit of membership with the Alliance for Innovation, members enjoy discounted pricing on all live events offered throughout the year. We want to make it easier for members to take advantage of our live programs. We are proud to offer a streamlined way to provide easy access to these organization-wide trainings at an even deeper discount and remove barriers that may have preventing you from taking advantage of this program.
- Organizations may purchase a package of unlimited live virtual learning events for 12-months for only $750.
- This package will be an option included with membership renewal for easy purchasing.
- For members who are in the middle of a membership period, you can take advantage of this program by paying a prorated rate until your membership renewal is due.
This is a substantial value for organization-wide training for employees, not only at a deep discount from individual purchase, but also provides significantly broader access to all live virtual learning content to all employees in an organization (rather than individuals).
How Do I Sign Up?
Get your live events bundle today by following these three easy steps:
- Email us or call 888.496.0944, Option 1 to inquire how your organization can get started.
- Enroll in program and communicate expanded access and opportunity to your organization – the Alliance can help you use existing communication tools to share the information with your employees!
- Check out the Alliance calendar and begin taking advantage of expanded learning opportunities.
"The e-learning programs of the Alliance have proven to be a great value for our training budget. We are able to receive training from top quality presenters without having to spend money in travel expenses the convenience of the e-learning programs have also provided an opportunity for more employees to attend the training, creating richer dialogue and follow up among our staff."
MATTHEW VANDERHORST, CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR, CITY OF MONTGOMERY, OHIO
Contact our team via email or 888.496.0944, Option 1 for more information or for topic suggestions.