- Job Function: Other Department Head/Director; Executive Director (Non-profit)
- Salary: $9,224 - $10,965.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Population: 20,890
- Website: http://www.cityofbg.org
- Where: 109 SW 1st StnSuite 221, Battle Ground, WA
- Form of Government: Council-Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Post Date: Apr 12 2019
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.cityofbg.org/jobs
Under the direction of the City Manager, this position plans, organizes and directs the activities of the Community Development Department which includes long range and comprehensive planning, development review and permitting, code enforcement, building services and developer support activities. The Director is responsible for the development, recommendation and implementation of policies, programs and procedures that accomplish the goals and objectives of the department.
Education and Experience:
Note: Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job.
Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Planning, Architecture, Engineering or other related field and five (5) years of progressively responsible related experience required, including two (2) years in a management or supervisory position.
Licenses, Certificates and Other Requirements:
• Possession of a valid driver’s license.
• Membership in the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) is desirable.