On November 13th, 2020, at 10 am PST, Rebecca Ryan is launching a step-by-step series to help you develop and sharpen your foresight skills.
It’s time, right? Time to plan for a brighter future?
"Think Like a Futurist: The Basics" starts with a crazy premise: you are already a futurist. You just may not know it — and that makes you slightly dangerous, like a baby learning to walk…on ice.
To prevent you from hurting yourself or others, join Rebecca Ryan, APF, and learn the fundamentals of how to think like a futurist.
* No prior foresight experience required
* Willingness to reflect your own bias and behavior is suggested (humor helps)
* This session includes small-group interaction
- November 13, 2020
- 10:00 am 11:00 am PT
- Registration Deadline: 11/13/2020
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available