Okay, it’s gonna be a big week with the U.S. election taking place. Whatever the result, planning for the future is going to be IM-POR-TANT. So Rebecca is launching a step-by-step series to help you develop and sharpen your foresight skills.
“Think Like a Futurist: The Basics” starts with a crazy premise: you are already a futurist. You just may not know it — and that makes you slightly dangerous, like a baby learning to walk…on ice.
To prevent you from hurting yourself or others, join Rebecca Ryan, APF and learn the fundamentals of how to think like a futurist.
- No prior foresight experience required
- Willingness to reflect your own bias and behavior is suggested (humor helps)
- This session includes small-group interaction
- November 06, 2020
- 10:00 am 10:00 am PT
- Registration Deadline: 11/06/2020
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available