Communities across the country are facing a complicated and growing affordable housing challenge. The Town of Chapel Hill has turned to data and performance measures to better understand this challenge, inform decision making, track progress, and change the narrative on affordable housing.
Join us and the team from Chapel Hill on February 21 to hear about their process as well as Sessions Takeaways:
- How you can measure affordable housing in your community
- Benefits of focusing on data and performance measures
- Knowing where we are
- Shifting the narrative of our affordable housing work
- Using the data to assist in policy creation
- Lessons learned from our experience
- Focus on making your data usable, understandable, accessible, known
Have questions? Contact Ryan Spillers, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or pocket it for now until the Q&A during the live session!
- February 21, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 02/21/2019
- Member Price:$49.00