In 2017, the City of San Antonio, Texas launched SmartSA, a formal program centered on using smart city technology, to improve city services and breaking down long held, departmental silos. Learn how the City of San Antonio is forging partnerships within the community to tackle some of its most pressing challenges such as: reducing congestion, bridging the digital divide, combatting brain drain and improving the overall quality of life for all residents.
Ultimately, being a smart city is not just about technology - it’s about people.
- Understand how San Antonio is leveraging partnerships and focusing on actual problems to create a smart city
- Define what a smart city means to you
- Participate in an Ideathon exercise to identify pain points for participating cities, right size problem statements and brainstorm potential solutions
- Future endeavors and lessons learned
Have questions? Contact Ryan Spillers, Program Coordinator at email@example.com or pocket it for now until the Q&A during the live session!
- May 08, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 05/09/2019
- Member Price:$49.00