Communication is critical when developing consensus around your ideas and building cultures of innovation. Moreso, finding and sharing your personal narrative is a powerful way to build and strengthen relationships with coworkers, community partners, and volunteers (among many) by identifying shared values and experiences. This interactive webinar is designed to help you practice starting a conversation about shared hopes and dreams for the future of your community. Participants will work to develop a personal narrative and practice sharing it with others.
Join us on April 18 to help you articulate your “why” and tell authentic stories about why embracing innovation matters to you and the impact it makes in the community.
- What I am called to do?
- What is my community called to do?
- What we are called to do now?
This session offers participants an opportunity to develop their capacity to lead in innovation by asking themselves these questions. . . and learning how to ask them of others.
- Learn to link your passion for innovation to that of your community to a call to action
- Learn the basics of telling a story of self, us, and now which can serve as the framework for call to action to others.
- Learn a process to instruct and inspire others
Have questions? Contact Ryan Spillers, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or pocket it for now until the Q&A during the live session!
- April 18, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 04/19/2019
- Member Price:$49.00