Counties are having their moment!
Maybe because CARES Act funding flowed through Counties, or maybe because Counties are where the rubber meets the road for public health, public safety, and equity, this “Futures Friday” features several of America’s most dynamic and forward-facing county leaders for a candid discussion about why Counties are having their moment and what the future of local government may look like in a more socially just, economically equitable, post-COVID world.
- Shannon Flanagan-Watson, Arlington County, Virginia, https://www.linkedin.com/in/sflanaganwatson/
- Tim Hemstreet of Loudoun County, VA https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-hemstreet-77224413/
- Steve Morohisky, Lane County, Oregon, https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-mokrohisky-2719985
- Joel Carnes, Alliance for Innovation, https://www.linkedin.com/in/joelcarnes/
- Rebecca Ryan, NEXT Generation Consulting, https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-ryan-apf/
- Register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUrceuvrDsiG9IubVSybsVeh5K1rqM8O9CZ
This Futures Friday is co-produced by the Alliance for Innovation and NEXT Generation Consulting, Inc.
- December 04, 2020
- 12:00 pm 01:00 pm PT
- Registration Deadline: 12/04/2020
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available