What does it take to become a truly high performing organization? More effective usage of staff talents? But do you really know how work gets done in your organization? You won’t find the answer in your organizational chart. Discover the answer on July 18 in this virtual learning session straight from TLG 2019. You’ll find out how one city went beyond the typical employee survey to map out where staff were building relationships – and gained new insight into how work is conducted in the workplace.
Other Session Objectives:
- Provide understanding about the role of social networks in organizations.
- Find out how social networks differ from formal structures in workplaces.
- Introduce the organizational network analysis tool and how it can map out and depict informal networks.
- Gain insight into the use of organizational network analyses to uncover opportunities to improve communication, cohesiveness and trust.
- TLG 2019 case study
Have questions? Contact Ryan Spillers, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or pocket it for now until the Q&A during the live session!
- July 18, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 07/19/2019
- Member Price:$49.00