What have you done for the profession lately? ICMA has several ways for you to contribute. The call for volunteers is open for committees, task forces, advisory boards, coaching, mentoring, hosting, and more! Volunteers are the real heart of any organization and can change an organization – one small piece at a time – for the better. Volunteers can make a difference!
Do You Have What It Takes to Volunteer?
- Eager to learn?
- Willing to share what you know?
- Ready to give your time to help ICMA?
- Passionate about the profession?
What Do You Get Out of Being a Volunteer?
- A feeling of satisfaction.
- A sense of accomplishment.
- A chance to make a difference.
- An opportunity to meet new colleagues.
- A chance to learn new skills.
- An opportunity to hone your talents.
- A chance to have your efforts appreciated.
There are many opportunities to volunteer for many types of activities. As you decide where you want to share your most precious commodity – time – consider the following:
Start looking for the right volunteer opportunity today
You will be glad that you did!
Questions? Contact Member & Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.